Festive seasons are auspicious times for everyone and individuals plan to make these times more joyous by investing is worthy assets. It has been proved through substantial evidence in the past few years that tangible real estate investments yield more foolproof returns. Hence planning to invest well ahead of these favorable times in the real estate sector would bring better prospects for future prosperity.
Festive seasons are considered highly auspicious and the sentiments related to asset investments are deeply rooted through our rich cultural heritage. Festive times infuse new hopes for prosperity, happiness, and positivity provides that impetus to finally go ahead and do the investment you believed in such as residential projects in Dombivali. Real estate acquisitions are symbolic to wealth and prosperity and hence homebuyers are interested to invest in real estate ahead of the festive seasons.
After the nationwide ease on Covid guidelines, a hope of normal life has brought about momentum installed projects and the pushed delivery dates might be met just in time. Several buyers and investors foresee the trajectory of their potential investment and seize this opportunity to park funds in luxurious and reputed projects like under construction flats in Kalyan. Realty experts have affirmed that the upcoming festive season will open up new possibilities for real estate developers as well as home buyers.
Here are the reasons why Homebuyers are vigilant ahead of festive seasons
- Since Indian has always shown a keen interest in property before festive seasons, RERA has gone a step ahead and given confidence to buyers to invest in residential property knowing that their interests will be safeguarded. RERA ensures accountability of builders and increases transparency.
- Housing has been made affordable, after witnessing major traction over the last few years. These festive times have been recognized as buyer’s market specially Property in Dombivali and such as Runwal gardens is attracting homebuyers with lucrative deals. Runwal Gardens offer new projects in Dombivali Zero stamp duty, Zero floor rise, + Additional festive offers
- Government’s policy have largely influenced the push by lucrative incentives for buyers this and has gradually attracted institutional capital as well.
- Furthermore, deductions in tax on home loan interest, credit-linked subsidy schemes, tax escapes for developers of affordable housing projects have provided the necessary incentives and policy support.
- Luxurious homes with low ticket prices such as new projects in Kalyan, have flexible financing terms with additional drool-worthy amenities provided by reliable builders and developers in Dombivili have allured buyers and kept up with the consistent increase in demand.
- Those availing loans have witnessed the lowest interest rate for more than a decade and thus have seized the 6.75 percent currently on a loan of Rs 30 lakh or less, and some banks have also waived off the loan processing charges.
- Also the gap between the cost of financing an apartment and the cost of renting one in some micro markets and for mid-segment projects has narrowed, thereby incentivizing home purchases.
- Home buyers are also investing due to the remote working trends that have further highlighted the need to own one’s own apartment that is spacious and environmentally friendly such as new projects in Dombivali
- WFH has compelled families to spend greater hours together at home, cramped spaces and overlapping privacy needs have cajoled many to look for spacious homes that have holistic amenities with greater focus spaciousness, health amenities and safety. Runwal gardens and its luxurious amenities are on the top of the roster for parameters of buying the perfect home
- Since most employees yet are working from home and there are companies that see it as a permanent option for sustenance and viability, a dedicated space for office activities at home is significant. Thus buyers are upgrading their homes due to this requirement and choosing Dombivali East Property.
- The pandemic has reversed the trend of smaller units in urban cities for affordability and now even larger homes are relatively affordable especially in suburban locations such as property in kalyan and this a major attraction for homebuyers ahead of festive seasons.
Thus, homebuyers are making prudent use of their hard-earned money and using the auspicious festive season to buy a home at great deals. Homebuyers are yet advised to take appropriate precautions while investing in a piece of property and buy their dream home only from a reputed developer such as the Runwal Group of developers, who have a proven track record of delivering projects on time as well as not compromising on the quality of construction.